Chief Executive Officer (CEO)
This is a contractual appointment for a period of three years which may be extended on mutually agreeable conditions.
The CEO will be responsible for the overall success in the implementation of the Atal Amrit Abhiyan, Assam. The CEO is expected to commit to the vision and goals of this programme and set out to develop appropriate strategies to execute work plan of the scheme. He/she needs to ensure the efficiency, relevance, awareness and impact of Atal Amrit Abhiyan in the state of Assam to the fullest extent.
1. Development and implementation of Key Operation and Control Systems to ensure the scheme is implemented as per the vision and goals outlined thus far.
2. To lead a team to assure seamless working and oversight of the ISA appointed to ensure veracity of claims and their speedy disposal.
3. To enable proper and relevant coordination at the District levels to ensure promotion and uptake of the scheme amongst the target beneficiaries.
4. Ensure compliance with the procedural requirements as set up in the implementation guidelines of Atal Amrit Abhiyan.
5. To ensure that adequate governance and audit arrangements are in place as per guidelines of the programme
6. To oversee the development of adequate information and reporting systems including, but not limited to a robust performance outcome matrix for the ISA and of different functionaries and entities involved in the scheme.
Post graduate and above professional qualification from a recognized University.
1. Must have at least 15 years of relevant professional work experience in health insurance/assurance sector in senior management position with proven track record and attainment.
2. Experience and evidence to undertake the responsibilities mentioned above at the required level.
3. Proven credentials of leading a team of professionals.
4. Broad-based exposure to policies and procedures governing the health assurance industry.
5. Demonstrated competency in supervisory and interpersonal skills.
6. Superior management and leadership qualities in order to liaise effectively with management, senior staff, staff of
parity organizations and government officials
7. Knowledge of local language will be an advantage
8. Excellent oral and written communication skills in English.
The compensation for the post will be comparable to the best in the industry.