PROCEDURE TO APPLY AT AIM
Assam Institute of Management’s PGDM programme is well recognised by its recruiters for the quality of design, contents and pedagogy. The programme has received National A and State A*** grading from CRISIL, the reputed rating organisation. The participants for this AICTE approved programme are carefully selected through written test conducted at national level, followed by GD, written assignment on GD topic and viva. Admission announcements are made normally in the month of January and the session starts in the month of June every year.
1. Interested candidates should download the AIM Application Form from the Institute website www.aimguwahati.edu.in and take a printout.
2. The application should be filled up by the candidate’s own handwriting, carefully following the instructions contained therein.
3. The filled-in Application Form, along with the requisite copies of testimonials an Application Fee must be submitted to the Assam Institute of Management .
4. It will be necessary for the applicants to enclose self-attested copies of their mark-sheets (and caste certificates, where applicable) and other attainments along with the Application Form. Incomplete application forms and forms without the necessary documents will be rejected.
5. Announcement of names of shortlisted candidates for GD/PI will be made available at the AIM website
6. The GD/PI for the shortlisted candidates will be held at AIM Guwahati West Boragaon Campus, And Result will be declared after 2 days .