Admission Related News & Information
Assam Institute of Management (AIM) invites application for the 26th Batch of its Post Graduate Management Programme. It is a 2 Year full time AICTE approved MBA Programme affiliated to Assam Science and Technology University and is to commence from 24th June 2019.
ELIGIBILITY FOR ADMISSION
- Graduates in any discipline (except fine arts) with minimum 50% marks (45% for SC/ST). Final year graduate students are also eligible to apply for provisional admission. Those with good academic and extra-curricular records and with work/practical experience would be given preference.
- Candidates must have appeared in any one of the following tests held from September 2018 onwards: CAT, CMAT, MAT, ATMA & XAT.
HOW TO APPLY ?
Candidates, who have valid scores from any of the tests as specified above, may apply online for MBA 2019 – 2021 batch through below link from 10th of MAY 2019 Onwards. Candidates must fill the requisite details on the online form itself. Payment of Application fee of Rs.1000/- should also be done online latest by 7 June 2019.
Alternatively a candidate may download the Application Form and the filled in Application Form along with requisite copies of testimonials, marksheets and application fee of Rs.1000/- by Demand Draft in favour of Assam Institute of Management payable at Guwahati must be submitted to AIM by 31st May 2019.
- Last Date of online submission of Application Form: 07.06 2019.
- The list of shortlisted candidates for Group Discussion and Personal Interview will be published at AIM website on 08.06.2019.
- Group Discussion and Personal Interview will be held on 10.06. 2019 at AIM Campus.
- Result of Group Discussion & Personal Interview will be declared at AIM website on 11.06.2019.