Computer Lab & Library
The Institute has a computer centre with twenty standalone computers with printing facilities. The PGDM participants are allowed liberal access to use the computers to augment their learning and supplement their assignments. The institute also has Internet facilities for the students along with Wi-Fi facility.
The institute has a well-stocked library with more than 7500 volumes and subscribing to nearly 50 journals and magazines and daily newspapers. The library offers an excellent collection of books on management as well as on related disci¬plines and interests. Presently it uses a software named Open Edu Cat for record keeping, indexing and fast retrieval of books.
The library also maintains.
1. Newspaper clippings in diverse areas
2. Collection of corporate annual reports
3. Audio/video/CD reference materials
4. Reports of various projects undertaken by students
5. Publications and reports of committees etc